domingo, agosto 23, 2009

Para aqueles dias...

... em que você encarna um pouco o espírito "Luxure", da Lady Shady e do Mr. Tux, o melhor é ouvir a Etta James cantando... "I just wanna make love to you"...

Ouve só...


Quer saber a letra pra acompanhar? Lá vai...

I don't want you to be no slave;
I don't want you to work all day;
But I want you to be true,
And I just wanna make love to you.
Love to you
Love to you
Ooooohhooh
Love to you
All I want to do is wash your clothes;
I don't want to keep you indoors.
There is nothing for you to do
But keep me makin' love to you.
Love to you
Love to you
Ooooohhooh
Love to you
And I can tell by the way you walk that walk;
I can hear by the way you talk that talk;
I can know by the way you treat your girl
That I can give you all the lovin' in the whole wide world!
All I want you to do is make your bread!
Just to make sure you're well-fed!
I don't want you sad and blue!
And I just wanna make love to you.
Love to you
Love to you
Ooooohhooh
Love to you
Ooooh.
And I can tell by the way you walk that walk;
And I can hear by the way you talk that talk;
And I can know by the way you treat your girl
That I could give you all the lovin' in the whole wide world!
Oh, all I wanna do - All I wanna do is cook your bread!
Just to make sure that you're well-fed!
I don't want you sad and blue,
And I just wanna make love to you.
Love to you
Love to you
Ooooohhooh
Yeah, love to you
Ooooh.
Love to you

Mas, se eu fosse você, tratava era de aprender a fazer um bom streaptease, porque essa música pede, né?

3 comentários:

Lady Shady disse...

Grata pela homenagem, querida!!!!
Adoro vc e seu bloguito!
Amo quando vc nos visita lá no LUXURE.
E olha que tava bem precisando de uma musiquinha para um streap mesmo, haha!
Adorei a sugestão!
Mil bjs!!!!!
saudades...

Letícia disse...

Oooooooooooooohhhhh!!!

cotrimus disse...

:)
outra boa pra strip é "you can leave your hat on" do Joe Cocker.
bjsss